Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Eager On the web
08-12-2017, 04:57 PM
Big Grin Eager On the web
I'm probably in the sam-e situation as numerous others looking to make a reasonable income by working at home. I've been trying all the programs, I could afford, examining the Guru articles, following the guidelines of numerous programs with ideas on how to make on the internet with hardly any success.

I'd like to first give a short description of myself, family and desperate financial situation. I retired from a large connection business 8-years ago with the hope and dream of living a comfortable retirement. I reside in a beautiful region in Michigans Upper Peninsula with little traffic (other than visitors), beautiful and scenic views of nature (the beautiful woods, scenic Lake Superior, drop colors, winters beauty, and lots of wild game), the best people in the world (the type of people America was created on) and a beautiful home. I've a wonderful and loving wife who works at the local university. I've 2 daughters living and wanting to make a living in 2 large urban centers. I was able to buy them both thru school, 1 with a masters degree and recently married and another with an undergraduate degree which I hope will bring about success in their lives. I've 2 warm Golden Retrievers who're my daily companions. I-t sure is a fantastic image of what retirement should be.

Now to my desperate situation! My revenue due to inflation (it really is there) began shrinking about 5-years after my retirement. Like several of you we just kept living the same lifestyle that we'd become familiar with. Then a expenses really increased, school prices soared, gas prices soared, food prices soared, wedding expenses, 2 graduations, an extremely sick mother in-law 1,000 miles away and a number of other unexpected or in the pipeline expenses. My first answer was to pay the off the charges and get money from my retirement, I like to owe no one. This bought me a few years but costs just kept rising just kept rising. Next step, set bills on credit cards. We kept getting by but started changing our life style. I was finally forced to-make the choice that I had to go back to work. Now the problem, the location we live in has among the highest unemployment figures in-the nation, good paying jobs are extremely hard to find and I am 60 years old. What do I do? Visit work with Wal Mart, McDonalds in a little paying job or try I find something different. These jobs dont even include the costs of working. Where fortunes are made daily no it was not the way to get, Ill start my own company on the net. Getting desperate and having plenty of time I jumped in with both feet. I made a few dollars in many weeks worth of work although not a livable income. What next? Well I decided I should be doing something very wrong so I'd better search for help. I began signing up for the Gurus super just how to plans with little to no success. Next I started joining some of the programs on the internet promising to show you how to make money on the internet. What a mistake, all I found is a good way to send people a lot of money. I really believe the Gurus never give the full truth to you and the great online business offerings just want to keep getting your hard earned money. Be taught supplementary info on our favorite partner encyclopedia by browsing to source. Now I would prefer to say I did get to know 2 wonderful people who do want to help people. 1. Is Ray DeGrendel of founder of OSI, a business that truly does need to help the average person start a Home Based Business at a low cost but it is just a very slow process. If serious you can get more details at my-website http://osi.homebiztruth.com?4679 2. Is Jason Williamson, a person who has gone out of his way to test and aid me with getting going on the internet but he to is merely beginning the learning curve, you may get additional information about Jason and this program hes involved in at http://successblueprint.biz/?id=LeadsToSuccess. Both these people are worth knowing!

I am now at the point I can't meet my monthly expenses and seeing my entire life crumble before me. I am ill and tired of seeing, I was in foreclosure and couldnt until I did this meet my payments. Join now it only costs 100s and even a huge number of dollars to join and then all they want you to do is save money on marketing, auto-responders, mailers, and so on. Many of them you cant even discover how to make contact with. My problem is how did they come-up with this particular type of money when they had nothing. I am now at the point where I think they are all cons. I feel just like I am beating my head against a brick wall.

If anyone out there knows of a way to truly make a living on the internet with no money and work, I'd like to hear from you. I am anxious but willing an able to work on a program that allows you to make your approach to living. To discover more, please consider checking out: asana ftp discussion. I am maybe not seeking any, make hundreds plans and work 2 hours every day. I would like an application that's pay as you go and you do receive funds out of your efforts. I now spend 12-14 hours each day on the web. It is possible to e-mail me at gdesperate@gmail.com.

You can travel to my homemade site at http://www.businessonastring.com to see some great HEALTH PRODUCTS and see my 2 Golden Retrievers.

I will revise this report with any information I get and I really wish all you-in this condition the best of luck. To research additional information, consider peeping at: research ftp asana. I am aware there are millions.

SEND ME THE ANSWER!

ANXIOUS GREG

gdesperate@gmail.com.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply