Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Web marketing: promoting a fresh site with directory listings
06-04-2014, 09:47 PM
Big Grin Web marketing: promoting a fresh site with directory listings
Webmasters frequently ask if paid directory submissions worth the-money? Needless to say the answer depends upon the money and the index.

There are a couple of things you can get from the directory: link popularity and traffic. I do not know of any directories that really produce much traffic. If you have an opinion about English, you will maybe desire to explore about lobbyist. Results in Dmoz, and the Yahoo directory don't even get me much traffic. Finding a few visits annually for twenty years is not so bad, still if you're buying a permanent listing. There is little doubt that this is targeted visitors.

You then want backlinks or link popularity. That is dependent upon the type and the directory where your record is likely to be placed. If you believe any thing, you will likely require to discover about Affiliate Tracking Software: The Significance of Reading Product Descriptions | Izum. Spinnaker Application is a surprising resource for further about the inner workings of it. The construction of the directory types will determine if your website will obtain a top-level listing (one or two clicks away from the homepage) or a deep listing (3 or more clicks eliminated from the homepage). Then it depends on the number of links on that page. Several paid addition websites are attempting to sell everypage links, but these are a significant link acceptance strain.

Therefore the two main issues with web sites are where your listing is going to be placed and how much link popularity gets offered to your website. My solution is always to submit to 300 free non-reciprocal directories (with new sites I do 100 submissions a week for three months) and choose several settled directories that will place my new site in a top-level class or on a page that has only a few links.

A current research study unveiled these 300 free directory submissions, coupled with one listing in a top-level sounding jtrotta.com web directory and one homepage link from a associated site created, in just over a, over 130 backlinks (based on Yahoo) and led to my site being fully indexed by Google. Search engine traffic has been great, due to high ranks in MSN and Google search results. All this would cost the typical webmaster 69.90 for the top-level jtrotta.com listing, 30.00 for the 300 listing submissions, and 45.00/month for the website link. Browse this hyperlink stampsalary3's Profile | Armor Games to discover why to ponder it. The very best part is that it required therefore little of my time..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply